Tuesday, October 20, 2009

no. 6


When I got home last night I opened my laptop only to discover that someone (probably my friend Caitlin) had been using it, and had left the website for the wonderful No. 6 Store open in my browser window. It was like being visited by a magical internet blogging elf or something! I have something great to blog about and I didn't even have to do hours of scouring the internet. People should come over and use my laptop more often.

Apparently No. 6 is a vintage store that also carries independent contemporary designers, and now they have their own line. Their lookbook is amazing! I love everything but my favorites are the mixed-print dress toward the bottom and the last black dress with the neat deco sleeves. It's very Busby Berkeley. The setting is beautiful too. The golden color of the grasses really compliments the color palette and mood of the pieces. 









3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful store. They've got some wonderful pieces that I totally want (like that last dress in this set) but there's no way I could afford it! The model is super gorgeous, too. I think I may have a crush on her.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. without people like you i would never know about things like No. 6 which i NEED to know about on a cellular level!! thank you. i have you to thank for another one, too: Vivetta. so keep 'em coming pretty-please!! and thank you :) xo
    mary catherine
    www.littleredfox.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The model is super gorgeous, too. I think I may have a crush on her. Work from home India

    ReplyDelete