Monday, November 9, 2009

collections


If you're as obsessed with DesignSponge as I am, you've probably already seen this post about the home of artist Sophie Blackall. Among other things, she does these amazing illustrated versions of missed connections from craigslist.org, which you can view on her blog here. Anyway, I just love her apartment. I'm really into typologies and apparently so is she, with all the different types of mirrors and dolls and antlers and things she has displayed. The color palette is wonderful too. I love the aubergine bedroom!






8 comments:

  1. oh they are so gorgeous, i like the abundance of her collections..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in total awe of those collections--the antlers in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dolls on the wall near the bed freak me out a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the hunter-gatherer feel of her place. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!!! I follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dolls on the wall near the bed freak me out a little.
    the jump manual

    ReplyDelete